Why I joined teamROCS
- Grizz Archer "Im looking to get fired"
- Ron Atkins "Butthead told me to"
- Justin Brodsky "Im a punkass kid looking for something
to spend my trust fund on"
- Jason Carlton "I wanted to increase my profits, little did I
know I had to pay TR members to buy my stuff"
- Allen Chen "Token"
- Matt Coia "I also am looking to get fired"
- David Doguet "MANIFOLD SYCHOPHANTS"
- Darin Doguet "My brother paid for it"
- John Durbin "I wanted to feel young again"
- Burke Eskelsen "the chick magnet factor"
- Matt Evans "I joined because of the opportunity to spread the
gospel to some truly sick individuals"
- Jeff Gasier "for the BMWs, of course"
- George Gerasimov "Im in Russia? What else was I gonna
- Phill Gunther "teamROCS discount"
- John T. Harkins "GUNS GUNS GUNS"
- Hans Hendley "to find my ass?"
- Jonas Holmgren "HEIL SANCHO"
- Andrew Krause "Fuck off"
- John Lucier "for the opportunity to be called BUTTSWEAT"
- Peter Lufrano "I have no earthly idea"
- Tommy McClure "Cause Im the boy genius and these guys
need my help"
- John Nassar "for the left over Bottles from the teamROCS
- Priit Pirita "There were not enough guys named Priit"
- Eddie Runner "I dunno"
- Steve Schilfarth "For the fishing, I love Bass"
- Jason Schuren "sancho made me do it"
- Kevin Smith "To hang out with even larger, fatter guys than
myself so I can look skinny to the ladies"
- Stacey Tagen "to get called Mrs., missy, and other assorted
- Carlos Villafaņe "To show sancho what a real messcin is, bend
- Matt Walters "to get real upset when teamROCS is running
- Matt Whitted "I thought it would be cool"
- John Spagnolo "I was looking for a way to file chapter 11 and
teamROCS looked like the fast-track"
- Jason Hodges "I live in friggin Ohio"
- John Douglass "Who the hell am I anyways?"